It’s not just your closets that could do with a good spring clean!
Whether you’re on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, it’s good to get in the habit of performing regular maintenance on your accounts. The following tips will help you clean out the digital cobwebs:
- Safe & Secure – Change your passwords and beef up security settings.
- Perfect Privacy – Review your privacy settings and adjust if necessary.
- Hack Attack – Back up your Facebook page in case your account gets hacked.
- Clear the Clutter – Unfollow or unfriend those you no longer keep in touch with.
- Lock Down – Update the recovery details that are associated with each account.
While you’re in clean-up mode, go through your phone and delete any apps you no longer use. Most apps require access to your personal details so the fewer you have, the more privacy you’ll gain.