If you’re thinking of selling your Port Elgin home, springtime’s the perfect time!
Home sales usually surge come springtime as the fresh, sunny weather encourages people to fix up their homes and check out what else is on the market. Here are a few ways to take advantage of spring fever:
- Flower Power – Place a few vases of fresh cut flowers throughout your home.
- Clutter Control – Decide what needs to be tossed out and what can be donated.
- Spring Fling – Once you’ve decluttered, freshen up your home with a thorough spring clean.
- Wide Open – Clean and then open your windows so the sun shines in and fresh spring air flows throughout your home.
- Refresh Your Nest – Inject vitality into your space by swapping out couch cushions, throws and towels with shades and fabrics that reflect the spring season.
- Outdoor Living – Families are entertaining more at home than ever before so extend your inside space outdoors with comfortable seating and ambient lighting.
- Curb Appeal – The spring naturally highlights your yard’s best features so prune trees, trim shrubs, rake the grass and add flower pots around the front door.
If you plan on putting your Port Elgin home on the market, use the spring season to highlight its best features so it stands out from the competition. You only have one chance to make a great first impression, so clear out the cobwebs and make your home spring fresh!