Updating your bathroom doesn’t have to be a pricey project. There are various ways to refresh a tired looking bathroom on a budget. Here are a few simple and inexpensive bathroom makeover ideas that will add value to your home without breaking the bank:
- De-Clutter – Your bathroom will look cleaner and larger if you remove clutter. Throw out anything that’s expired and place items you rarely use in drawers.
- Simple Spa – Create a room you can unwind in by rolling up plush towels in wicker baskets and adding some aromatic candles to create a natural, spa like atmosphere.
- Upcycling – Add some creative charm with reclaimed wood and revamped furniture. An old wooden ladder for example makes a great towel holder.
- Tropical Paradise – Breathe some life into your bathroom by adding a few plants. It’ll create an oasis like feel and they’ll love the humidity. Consider a hanging basket if space is tight.
- Accessorize – It’s easy to make an impact with small details so add some pizzazz by updating the shower curtain, drawer handles and towel racks.
It’s easy to update your bathroom without committing to a full on renovation and hopefully the ideas above will help inspire you. Don’t forget about the power of paint coupled with a beautiful, unique piece of art as this is another powerful yet simple way to freshen up a blah bathroom! Let me help you sell your Port Elgin or Southampton home.